Shape the sustainable future of the energy market with us
We are committed to a sustainable energy system every day – in Germany and Europe. We have been working towards this for 20 years with all our knowledge, dedication and motivation. In order to find the best ideas and develop sensible solutions for clients in the European energy market, we rely on competent, passionate people in our team.
Energy Brainpool is growing continuously, and so we are always on the lookout for committed employees who want to shape the international energy transition and the energy market of the future with us. Working together without hierarchies, making decisions together, listening — that's what we enjoy in our daily interaction.
We value the diversity of our colleagues and treat each other with appreciation, respect and consideration. Are you also keen to answer the important questions and issues of the energy market and to develop perspectives for our future? Then we look forward to getting to know you – as the new energy market expert or in other specialist areas.
- Helping to shape the energy transition – with us you are a mover and a shaker
- An agile company – you have project responsibility right from the start and room for creative work on a variety of tasks and interesting topics
- Trust-based working hours – we place particular emphasis on the balance of family, free time and your career
- Training and further education – we offer further education on all aspects of the energy market as well as weekly English training and promote your individual development
- Remuneration – you will receive an appropriate salary and also participate in a bonus system
- Whether you work remotely from home or in the office in Berlin – that's up to you
- Monthly (online) team events
- Company pension scheme
Are you keen to answer the important questions and issues of the energy market and to develop perspectives for our future? Then we look forward to getting to know you – as the new energy market expert or in other specialist areas. The following vacancies are available at the moment:
To expand our team, we are looking for a Junior Analyst Energy Management (m/f/d) for 3 to 6 months from March 2024.