Energy market seminars and power price scenarios on green hydrogen
Would you like to get an overview of strategic options to optimally align your electrolysis projects? Or create reliable figures for your revenue calculation? Our hydrogen consulting and analysis services focus on long-term energy market scenario analyses and the optimisation of PPA power procurement strategies for electrolysers with regard to cash flows and trading risks.
Our promise to you: PPA consulting at the highest level
- Practical expertise: Daily market data analyses combined with our own model-based risk analyses allow us to make a particularly in-depth assessment of price, volume and liquidity risks in PPAs.
- High credibility: Our power price scenarios and price indices are recognised in the market.
- Didactic experience: So far we have trained or advised more than 500 professionals from all over Europe on PPAs.
You receive regular updates on PPA price developments thanks to a free or customised PP price monitor.
Our PPA database provides you with an in-depth insight into current market developments on the structure of PPA contracts. In addition, you gain insights into current market events and search specifically for suitable PPA partners.
Which investment is right for you? How will the electricity price and the hydrogen market develop? You will find the appropriate answers to these questions in our easy-to-follow electricity market scenarios.
Scope of delivery: You will receive the assessment results as an Excel file and a report with recommendations for action as a PDF file.
- Choose from up to four different scenarios to suit your needs: Central, Tensions, Relief and GoHydrogen. The number and combination of scenarios is flexible.
- You get robust electricity price scenarios for 18 European countries. Included are baseload prices and capture prices for wind and PV until 2060, in annual and optionally monthly or hourly resolution.
- The documentation in presentation format (PDF) is quick to grasp and clearly laid out. You receive an Excel file with all results and assumptions and simply process them further.
- Two hours of Q&A included: Because we want our scenarios to be plausible and comprehensible for you.
For the production of green hydrogen, regulatory requirements have been set in Germany and Europe under which conditions electrolysis hydrogen is considered green. This seminar provides the necessary knowledge to optimize and implement green power procurement for electrolysers and answers questions such as: How can I cover the REDII requirements for green power procurement for electrolysis in a cost and risk optimised way? What PPA options are available on the market for this? How can this be taken into account in the pricing to hydrogen customers?
Scope of delivery: Together we conduct a one-day in-house training. We prepare analyses for you especially for this purpose. You receive relevant project results as Excel and PDF files as well as presentation documents with recommendations for action.
- Classify different PPA prices and sourcing structures,
- find PPA partners and negotiate and conclude hydrogen-suitable PPAs,
- develop a strategy for green power procurement for electrolysers, and
- Classify current regulatory developments.
"As an experienced green power marketer and energy supplier, we offer wind and solar plant operators as well as industrial customers the opportunity to obtain long-term price security through the use of green PPAs. Successful risk management is a basic prerequisite for this. Our PPA risk strategies can be further optimised thanks to Energy Brainpool's expertise – to offer our customers the best possible PPA prices."
We will be happy to advise you on all your questions about PPAs. How can we help you?
Senior Analyst Energy Industry
Specialist for Poland & Hungary
Product Owner Power Price Scenarios
In-house Training: Hydrogen PPAs in Germany and Europe
On-site PPA vs. off-site PPA: How do I optimise power purchase costs overall? Successfully conclude hydrogen PPAs with favourable procurement prices by discussing these and other questions. You will find an agenda suggestion in the in-house training overview under "Expertise".