Energy Policy Studies
Well-founded studies that make the energy market sit up and listen
The task of politics is to make good decisions in the often conflicting areas between economy, ecology and system stability. With our energy policy advice, we contribute to making the path to a defossilised energy supply as market-based, efficient and effective as possible. How exactly do we do this?
Continuous monitoring of developments in the energy market
Energy markets and energy policy are constantly in flux – they influence, inspire and sometimes inhibit each other. Through our projects with energy suppliers, traders, investors and industry, we always have our fingers on the pulse of the market and see ourselves as a link between these players. The result: Market-relevant, independent studies that keep tabs on political and economic developments in the energy market.
In energy policy studies and consulting projects, it is particularly important for us to grasp complex issues with precision and explain them with clarity.
- We produce scientific and practical studies that support energy policy decision-making processes.
- Individual scenarios help you to assess the development of energy prices and economic consequences.
- We support you in the political opinion-forming process, for example, we facilitate committee events, workshops or meetings.
- Do you want your topic to feature prominently in the media? We communicate your concern via our press network and in the energy market.
- When it comes to energy-economic research projects and broad-based consultancy projects, we work with you in consortiums or take the lead in organising them.
Examples of topics and study directory
In the meantime, we have written a large number of studies about topics like:
- CO2 prices,
- direct marketing of renewable energies,
- the coal phase-out and
- the expansion of renewables plus other topics.
Most analyses and expert reports are prepared confidentially. The exemplary publications in the download section give you an impression of the published results. You can find further analyses and assessments of current topics in our Energy BrainBlog.
Why do clients commission energy policy studies?
The energy transition poses new challenges and questions for industrial companies. Specifically, it is about a secure and cost-effective energy supply with green hydrogen, green PPAs and power from renewable energies. In order to ensure sustainable business success, companies expect trade associations to prepare policy papers on economically and ecologically optimised procurement strategies.
In a series of workshops, we bring together the different stakeholders of the community of interest, provide the necessary know-how and facilitate the discussion process. We integrate the developed positions on innovative procurement strategies for hydrogen and renewable energies into the classic approach. We bring the results to the point in a clear and understandable way.
Our independent, fact-based perspective supports you on the path to finding a common ground. Current analyses, scenarios and market data help to objectively underpin energy policy issues. In addition, our reputation in the energy sector helps to ensure that the positioning of your association and vision become visible.