Climate Change in Power Price Scenarios
What role do climate changes play in power price scenarios?
In this free webinar, we present our latest development: a weather-year-dependent analysis of capture prices for PV and wind, taking climate change into account. From a variety of scenario variations, we calculate a P-50 scenario. This helps you to better evaluate the potential climate impacts.
Date: November 20, 2023, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (CET)
Registration deadline: November 19, 2023, 10:00 a.m.
Venue: webinar via Zoom (system requirements), after registration you will receive an access link
Speaker: Tobias Kurth
Hinweis: Dieses Seminar findet in deutscher Sprache am 16 November statt. Registration über diesen Link:
- Players in the financing and investment planning of projects in the energy market
- Employees from project development companies
- Specialists and managers in the energy industry
- How do we take climate change into account in power price scenarios?
- Weather year-dependent P-value scenario of capture prices PV & wind
- The IEA's new World Energy Outlook
- New EU Energy Outlook 2060: How will average power prices in Europe develop over the next 37 years?
- Q & A: Your questions
Please note: After registration you will receive an e-mail in your mailbox. Your registration is only binding when you activate it via the link in the email. Thank you very much!